ISIBINDI ZULU LODGE
Situated in the famous Anglo Zulu Battlefields, Kwa Zulu Natal is a celebration of the rich cultural heritage of the Zulu nation. This is expressed in the magnificent beehive structure of the bedrooms which offer spectacular views
HOW TO GET THERE
Closest main Airport
- Travel time by road from the closest major city: Regional and international flights land at KSIA north of Durban. It is a 4.5-hour drive from the airport to the lodge.
- Contact Reservations to inquire about lodge transfers.
No. of rooms
6 Zulu Inspired Thatch Beehive Suites.
2 Doubles 4 Twins
- Air Conditioning
- Overhead Fans
- Shower Towels
- Mosquito Nets
- Hair Dryer
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
Price of rooms
The average cost of rooms:
R2080 – R2970 per person per night.
- Inclusive of accommodation, meals, teas & coffees, one daily game drive or walk and a Zulu Boma Dinner on a 2-night stay.
- Each guest is entitled to 1 of the following on an evening game drive, a glass of wine, local beer, cider or soft drink.
Seasonal special include:
- Zulu Explorer – 2 nights & Zulu homestead visit Package #21
From:R4170 pp sharing.
- This special package CANNOT be combined with any other special or discount.
List of Facilities/activities available for guests:
- Wi-Fi ( limited and intermittent)
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Service
- Game drives
- Guided or unguided walks
- Mountain Bike trails (bring your own bike)
- Bird Watching
- Zulu Boma Dinner – minimum 2-night stay
- Zulu Homestead visit – additional charge
- Battlefield Tours – additional charge
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – additional charge
What guests should bring/dress code:
- Comfortable, casual & cool, swimwear, hats & sandals, neutral
- All weather windbreaker/warm jacket & comfortable sturdy walking shoes.
- Smart casual wear for dinner.
Restaurant & Dining
Is there a restaurant on the property?
- No Restaurant – the rate is fully inclusive of meals.
- Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:00
- Lunch: 13:00 – 14:00
- Dinner: 19:00 – 21:00
- Tea: 16:00
Important Information Guests should be aware of:
- Check-in / out times: 12h00 & 10h00
- Malaria: No malaria
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Big 5 – No
- June–Sept excellent game viewing.
- Oct-Jan many species give birth so the best time to view baby animals Flowering season for trees, shrubs & wildflowers.
- Feb-April excellent birding.