- Sunset Dinner Cruise in the Zambezi
- Victoria Falls
- Livingstone Island – retrace David Livingstone’s steps
- Devils Pool – take an exhilarating dip on the edge of the falls
- Lake Kariba – the largest artificial lake in the world
- Kafue National Park – the largest national park in Zambia
Essential Travel Information
Passport and Visa Information
- Passports must be valid for no less than three months beyond the period of intended stay.
- Visitors must ensure they have a minimum of three blank pages in their passport ( for entry and exit stamps ).
- Tourists must hold proof of a valid onward ticket. The travel date of this ticket may not exceed three months from the first date of entry.
- Tourists must be able to prove they have sufficient funds for the duration of their stay in the country
Visa Information South African passport holders do not need a visa for stays for a stay of up to 90 days if you are entering the country as a tourist or up to 30 days if you are going on business. Note that temporary or emergency South African travel documents are not accepted. Very Important:
- Passport and visa requirements are liable to change at short notice. Travellers are advised to always double check the passport and entry requirements for a country with relevant embassy or consulate.
Safety and Security
Customs and Dress Code
Public Holidays 2018
New Year’s Day 1 Jan Women’s Day 8 Mar Youth Day 12 Mar Good Friday 30 Mar Easter Monday 2 Apr Labour Day 1 May Africa Freedom Day 25 May Heroes’ Day 2 Jul Unity Day 3 Jul Farmers’ Day 6 Aug Independence Day 24 Oct Christmas 25 Dec