Join Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife’s Exclusive Loyalty Club today
Why should I become a Rhino Card Holder you may ask? We ask – why wouldn’t you want to become one with so many amazing benefits to enjoy.
Membership benefits include:
- Gold Rhino Club Members enjoy free day entry into any of the parks managed by Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife
- Free gate entry into other major events, may be limited at the discretion of Park Management.
- Free Gate entry into the iSimangaliso Wetland Park granted to each valid Rhino Gold Club member and expires each year on the 31 March, depending on the extension of the agreement.
- Last-minute Leatherback discounts given to Gold Card members on specific periods of time.
- Monthly E-Newsletter keeping you up to date with the latest happenings
- Receive an electronic copy of Wildside Magazine direct to your in-box
- Preferential service
Terms and Conditions
- The Rhino Gold Card may be purchased for the period of one year
- Proof of cardholders ( ID number, Passport or SA Residence Permit) is required for entry.
- A senior citizen may purchase the card, but should be 60years of age or older, both ID numbers on the card must belong to Senior Citizens, membership costs R230.00pp.
- The number of people qualifying for free gate entry individual membership costs R250.00pp
- International guests must have South African citizenship or South African residence permit or South African address and must supply either an ID number, passport or work permit number.
- The use of the Rhino Gold Card is Strictly for NON-COMMERCIAL use.
Please contact our Loyalty Help Desk: Contact number: 033 8451008