Wildside Magazine is excited to announce that Crab Apple Cottages have come on board as one of our Wildside Loyalty Rewards Partners.
Our members can now enjoy the following fantastic deals with more to follow soon.
- Isibindi Africa Lodge’s is offering all our Loyalty Rewards members 10% discount off their rack rates at the following lodge - Zulu Lodge, Thonga Beach Lodge, Rhino Ridge and Kosi Forest Lodge
- Karkloof Canopy Tours will give each member R100 discount off a Karkloof Canopy Tour
- Crab Apple Cottages are offering Wildside Loyalty Rewards Members a fantastic 25% saving on a four-night midweek break at Crab Apple Cottages. Only R3300 for two people sharing. Valid till 30 June 2017
Specific T&C’s apply to each offer.
Wildside Loyalty Rewards Members enjoy a 25% saving on a four-night midweek break at Crab Apple Cottages, only R3300 for 2 people sharing. Valid till 30 June 2017
Delightfully comfortable, Crab Apple’s AA Superior Cottages are set on the edge of the Kilgobbin Forest and the Dargle Valley Conservancy. Generations of visitors have experienced the soul restoring reassurance that comes with being surrounded by the beauty of creation. The forest is filled with ancient trees, birds and animals including: porcupine, caracal, bushbuck, bush pigs, blue duiker and genets. Over 200 bird and 30 butterflies species are recorded in our valley.
Retreat to one of our three thatched, self-catering cottages furnished with every comfort. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and there is an antique cast iron Victorian tub and shower in the en-suite bathroom. The heated pool, braai and entertainment area are available for you to use. Fur-children are permitted by arrangement.
As a member you will also receive:
- An annual subscription to Wildside Magazine delivered directly to you post box – valued at R130
- The chance to win fabulous prizes dedicated exclusively to Wildside Loyalty members only
- Automatic entry into all our quarterly competitions
- Wildside Loyalty Rewards card
Membership to the Wildside Loyalty Rewards programme costs only R250 per annum, and 10% of your membership fee will automatically go to our chosen wildlife foundation each year. For 2017 we have nominated the Thula Thula Rhino Orphanage as the very worthy recipient of this donation. So, what are you waiting for? Join Wildside’s Loyalty Rewards club and start reaping the rewards of exclusive travel discounts and specials while also helping to conserve our precious planet for future generations in the process. Apply below!